The Oak Hills Alumni & Educational Foundation supports Oak Hills students and teachers by awarding grants for classroom projects which aren’t funded by tax dollars. Murals, book clubs, science fairs, financial training, musicals, field trips and more are funded through the Foundation.
Your tax-deductible donation helps sponsor these teacher projects as well as other district projects and initiatives including:
- PTA after-prom
- The Book Bus
- community outreach projects
- renovations to the OHHS auditorium
- construction of the Scottie Yard Playground at Oakdale
- elementary school musical education
- OHHS Engineering and Robotics team
Donations may be mailed to:
Oak Hills Alumni & Educational Foundation
6325 Rapid Run Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45233
Tax ID: 31-1579120